Perforated Tubing – Our Capabilities
At Perforated Tubes, we are a custom manufacturer of perforated tubes based on your specs, needs, and project application. We roll and weld your project’s metal and then perforate your pattern into the tubing. This page should answer any questions about which metal options are available, seam styles you can choose from, calculating your open area, finish & end options, and much more. For more information about individual perforation patterns take a look at our Perforation Specifications page.
* While we are always open to new projects, please be aware that there may be a minimum order amount required to work on your project, because of the cost involved with running our equipment small orders may not be economically viable.
* We also only manufacture perforated tubing and do not work with perforated sheet of any sort.
Projects & Applications
As the industry leader in custom perforated tube production, Perforated Tubes, Inc. offers the highest level of quality and an unparalleled level of responsiveness when it comes to meeting both standard and individual project needs. The right jobs demand the right tubes. Here are just some of the many uses we can design perforated tubes for:
- Acoustical dampening
- EMI shielding
- Oil Rig Filtration
- Structural Support
- Safety guards
- Liquid, gas, or vapor diffusion
- Grills or trim
- Liquid Filtering
- Light diffusion
- Decorative items
- Structural Members
- Agricultural Strainers & Filter Elements
Choosing the correct metal for your perforated tubing is essential when it comes to designing your project. We can offer our products in the following metals:
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
We offer a wide range of hole patterns, as well as tube construction and size combination options, to meet your design’s requirements. These options include:
- Tube diameters from 1/4″ to 11.9″
- Spiral seams
- Longitudinal-welded seams
- Threaded-end connectors
- Straight Weld
- Spiral Weld
- Spiral Welded Louvered
Perforation patterns are determined by the circumference of the pipe and the perforation size, which is determined by the minimum size of the particulates that you wish to trap. We have customizable options that allow process designers to determine the pressure drop for each application.
Wall Thickness Range for Various Tube Diameters
Special Finishes & Surface Treatments
Need a more aesthetic finish for a new or special application? We offer:
- Mild steel plating in a number of finishes
- Electropolishing to give stainless steel tubes a durable, high-quality finish
- Powder coating tubes in a wide range of colors to give your product a dramatic look
- Centerless grinding to tighter tolerances, as low as ±0.002″
- Multiple finish options for plating mild steel
We can include endcaps, flanges or threaded end connectors to meet the requirements of your design.
Design and engineering expertise at your service
Our staff can help with your existing designs or create custom configurations for you job.
We produce consistent results because failure is not an option.
Our rigorous quality assurance program and our statistical process control eliminate surprises. You’ll find top-quality perforated cylinders that deliver consistent performance in every shipment.
The resources to meet your needs — fast!
We will fill your order for perforated stainless steel pipe while competitors are still waiting for resources. Our extensive inventory of raw materials and production capabilities allows us to respond quickly, no matter how tight the delivery schedule. From our location in Ada, MI, Perforated Tubes, Inc. can help you whenever you have a question about perforated stainless steel tubing. Visit us today.